Friday, June 24, 2011

Toffifee Candy box :)

Har dekorert ei Toffifee eske, og brukt mine gamle glitterlim tuber for utfordring #5. hos Shopping Our Stash. Veeeeldig vanskelig å la være å spise dem opp ;) Og hos Divas By Design er det om å gjøre å ikke lage kort denne gang.. Hehe, har vel såvidt holdt meg innenfor oppgaven her!


The Divas By Design wants us to create anything but a card! ;) I've been altering this Toffifee candy box & been very careful not to get tempted to eat them up before they're given away... *lol* And It's time to dust off an old 'tools of the trade' at Shopping Our Stash #5. So I have rummaged through my stash, to find my 'ancient' glitter glues from AMOS! And luckily so, they still worked after 5+ years of not been put to use! :)

Stamps/Image: The Greeting Farm - Anya from 'Signature-01 set'. Papirloftet - Clearstamp Tiny Alfabet Firkant. Maya Road 'love ticket' clearstamp. (The text reads 'Thank You').
Paper: Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine freebie 'NitWit Collections - Never Not paper pack'. Daisy D's 'Butterfly Dot - garden green'. Regular yellow drawing pad paper for kids.
Embellishments: I've used the 'AMOS Variety Pack' of 17 misc. colors glitterglues (Bottles 22ML), and misc. cat's eye chalk inks.

6 comments:

  1. what a beautiful and cute altered project. Great layout and beautiful image.

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean to tell us that box is FULL OF CANDY?!?!?! Okay, that's amazing. You are very strong.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have eaten them all before the project was finished...great use of old products with the glitter glue...thanks for joining in at SOS this week..Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous altered box, I love the colours and design.
    Thankyou for joining the Divas challenge and good luck.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, I love tofifee!!! Now they're a blast from the past LOL! Good to see something other than a card. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash. Hugs, Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilde, I love your altered box. It will make a lovely gift. Thanks for visiting me. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu