Friday, June 3, 2011

Ooh La La!

Enda et enkelt kort - med masse Tim Holtz inking ♥ Den mannen lager altså såå mye deilige farger! The Sweet Stampin' utfordring er ett litt fransk eller 'vågalt' tema - så jeg fant frem en av ett trykk's gamle stempler, og jeg mener bestemt at dette er den sexy syngedama Pink ;)
Another easy card from me, not much with the embellies ~ a whole lotta Tim Holtz inking though.. I just ♥ that man! He creates so much yummyness :) Since The Sweet Stampin' challenge blog is asking for a little bit of ooh, a little bit of aaah & a whole lot of Ooh La La, I'm using my cheeky Pink stamp!

Stamps/Image: Ett Trykk - Dameansiktstempler - 7B. Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz 'Ornate collages' set. Paper Artsy Stamps 'Man of numbers 2' set.
Paper:
Misc. Cardstocks & scraps of papers.

Embellishments:
Clear plastic cut out with Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix Bigz Dies 'Tattered Florals', & embossed with the Cuttlebug embossing folder 'script texture'. I used the 'Collage' embossing on the backing paper. Plus loads of Tim's Distress Inks, some alcohol inks, and heat embossing on the image!

4 comments:

  1. Really nice card, love the inking very nice image too, Thank you for joining us this week at sweet Stampin. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you gotta love a bit of Tim Holtz!!! Love the rich colours & fab blending on your card & what a cheeky image too!! Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...Love the colours,very cheeky image..Great work...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu