Friday, June 3, 2011

Elvis ~ Still going Strong!

Kort O' Mania sin utfordring #41. er monokromatisk - scrap i 1 farge! Så det ble Elvis med gyldne brun toner :) Legger dette også inn til utfordringen hos the StampSmith #15. Bursdagstema.
The scandinavian blog Kort O' Mania challenge us to make something in monochromatic colors for #41.. So I've made a clean & simple Elvis card with shades of brown This goes in to the Stamp Smith challenge also, wich is #15. Birthday theme ~ so I show off the back of the card too, as it was a BD card for a guy, but the front doesn't give that impression ~ just a rockin' Elvis :)

Stamps/Image: The Stamp Smith - from the 'Elvis full sheet'. Cornish Heritage Farms 'Elvis on one knee'. Scrapmagasinet - 107 'Gamling tekster'.
Paper:
Misc. Cardstocks & scraps of papers.

Embellishments:
Spellbinder Nestabilities - Labels 8. QuicKutz - RS-0398 star doodads.
The backing cardstock is sprayed with Walnut inks & Glimmermist.

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thank You for joining The Stampsmith Challenge with your great Elvis birthday card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Rockin'! Cool card for a guy! Thank you for joining us at the Stampsmith Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kjempeflott rocka kort! Litke dette veldig godt! Stilig farge du har brukt som utgangspunkt!

    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordring hos Kort O Mania:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Very fun birthday card!! Thank you for joining the fun for The Stampsmith Challenge this week!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utrolig stilig kort!!! Herlig farger og tøft motiv :-)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Kort O Mania.
    Klem Guro

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu