Monday, November 9, 2009

Out of this world!

Lagde dette kortet etter en Skisse-utfordring hos A spoon full of sugar: #76. Og den herlige marsboer'n er et 'digitalt stempel' - noe jeg ikke har prøvd så mye før, kjempemoro! Man kan skrive ut akkurat i den størrelsen man vil :)
I made this card after the sketch by Sonja at the A spoon full of sugar challenge #76. And this is one of my first tries at digi stamps - it's so easy & superfun! :)


Stamps/Image: Digital stamp of the UFO's and stars - from artist Dustin Pike! Robots are from Storage Units Ink & More - lets compute, & you compute me. Text-beep-stamp is from the Basic Grey Gamma Series Stamp Kit.
Paper: Bazzill cardstock.
Cherry Arte - Arcade 'Alien invasion'. Sassafras - Serendipity Robots 'Back to the future'.
Embellishments: I've painted the images aquarelle pencils + water, and I added a lot of glitterglue & 3Ddots.

5 comments:

  1. amazing!! such a fun card! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card Hilde! I love the image and the papers and design are wonderful! Great colouring on the spapceship and alien too :D. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! this card is amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Hilde what a fantastic, bright and fun card...brilliant...thanks for visiting my blog
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! It is just ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen