Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fairy Magic cards :)

Fra Faerie Song Art eller hos SCACD - magiske stempler! Jeg elsker alt av fantasi, alver, feer, drager og pixies... Har tilogmed en pixie-tatovering, et islandsk/norrønt symbol, og to drager på kroppen! :) Så jeg blir alltid kjempeglad når jeg finner nye fantasifulle stempler på nett - at det går litt hardt utover pengeboka får så være *lol*
I love all that's magical - Fairies, pixies, dragons & Fantasy! It shows in my stampcollection, 'cause my Visa pops up instantly when I see something whimsical & magic in new stamps :)
And theese cuties is created by Valarie Wade and come from
Fairy Song Art Stamps, and u can get them there or with Susanas Custom art and card design.
Even my body tattoos show my love for fantasy - a pixie sitting on a mushroom.. a seadragon on my arm and a tiny dragon on my ancle, and a islandic/norse runic symbol on my wrist.
Stamps/Image: Fairy Song Art Stamps - Sweet Delights by Valarie Wade: Angelica & Flirty Valentine. Text-stamps from Kreativ Hobby (wish u a magical day), & Hanna stamps - Graffiti Mini CS Set.
Paper: Misc scrap-paper & cardstock, tags from Daisy D's & the rose-journaling note sheet is Prima.
Embellishments: Prima flowers. Blossom-flower-brad is from Imaginisce. Misc. other brads n' stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen