Thursday, May 8, 2014

A PysselPassion Wedding Card


Kjempekjapp bloggpost idag! Et bryllupskort med et av mine gamleste stempler! Har så alltfor mange stempler som aldri ser dagens lys.. På tide å hente noen frem fra glemselen! :)

Just making a quickie blogpost here today, with a wedding card! The stamp is a real oldie ~ from PysselPassion, a swedish company wich I don't know if still exist? I have a ton of stamps that rarely see the light of day ~ wich is a shame for sure, there are so many lovely ones.. Think I'll start 'dusting' some off! ;)
 
 
I enter my card in theese fab Challenges: [Ends on]
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT ~ Make an Easel Card! [May 12th.]
Scribble & Scrap #17. ~ Always Anything Goes! [May 9th.]
[Edit: I won at Scribble & Scrap! & I was showcased!]
613 Avenue Create #70. ~ Anything + Option : Ba Da Bling!
[May 10th.]
Dream Valley #81. ~ Anything Goes! [May 16th.]
Scor-pal
#4. ~ More Than One Score + stamped image (Made 2x scores for my 6x6 easel card: One score at about 3" and one score at 6") [May 31st.]


 
Stamps/Images: PysselPassion 'Brudparet'. Kreativ Hobby textstamps & music notes stamp. Text poem is written in Word, on top of a sheet of a very faint A Day for Daisies digistamp 'Rupunzel digi set - Prince In My Tower'.
Papers: Panduro Hobby Designerark - Vintage Drama coll. 'Tosca', and Amor vincit omnia coll. 'You and me'.
Embellishments/Tools: Notabene gold metal n pearls embellishment. 3D foam. I used Twinkling H2o's and Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads to watercolor and distress image and papers. And ofcourse my Scor-pal, wich I use on every card and fold I make ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful wedding easel card. I really like the shape you've used to cut out the image and the pearls falling from the side. Thanks so much for joining in our Easel Card challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu