Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's all about the Bears!




I siste liten med dette kortet, til en av utfordringene *puh* Hadde dette trykket ferdigmalt, og disse søte teddy'ene fra TLC passet fint til bakgrunn :)

I had this motif all colored up already, so it was a quick make today ~ and theese cute teddies from TLC was perfect for a background for my teddycard :)

I'm entering my card at:

Detail from the inside
and from the back

Stamps/Images: DoCrafts - Daisy & Dandelion Stamps 'Bubbles & Squeak'. Scrapmagasinet - 27B plate (text = if you'd been here, you'd get a real bear-hug!). Digistamps from TLC Creations 'Huggy Bear Bday Party' & 'Huggy Bear Brings Flowers' CDACPC15 freebies. Norsk Stempelblad / Ett Trykk 'Clearstamps tekst07'. Magnolia 'BakgrundsSwirl Bröllup' rubberstamp. The kitten image is printed out from the Joanna Sheen CD-Rom 'Furry Friends' by Rachael Hale.
Papers:
Bazzill cardstock.
Making Memories 'Flower patch - floral stripe'. Making Memories - Vintage Hip collection Gracen 'Red'.
Embellishments/Tools: Spellbinder Nestabilities - Labels 22. QuicKutz exclusive 2x2 snail die. Scrapmagasinet pearls & rhinestones. Misc eyelets. MayArts? ribbon. The image is watercolored with Distress Inks & twinkeling H2O's. All edges also distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, and I flicked droplets of water on the image to get the effect u see :)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen challenge this fortnight.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous teddy and such lovely rich warm colour tones too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute bear. Great image.
    Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet! I love your teddy bear stamp and how you've colorized it! He's adorable. I also love how you've featured him on the distressed die cut background. It looks fantastic against the deep red paper with the teddies on it. The polka dot ribbon is a great embellishment and I really love how the snail with the pearl bling coordinates so well with the polka dot ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS A GREAT IMAGE... lovely coloring too! I also like what you did with the ribbon!
    Thanks for joining us at http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/
    DT Member,
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaawwwww wow Hilde he is a real cutie and perfectly coloured too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaawwwww wow Hilde he is a real cutie and perfectly coloured too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dette var et nydelig kort. Lekkert designet med perler og bånd og en koselig tekst også. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Stamptacular Sunday Challenge og lykke til. Håper du blir med oss igjen på en ny utfordring søndag. Klem Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the bear is so adorable...love your coloring! the snail is too cute!

    thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu