Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Girly cards :)

Denne uka er det Mors dag / eller et kort til ei jente, som er tingen hos Simon Says. Hadde noen nye kort jeg ikke har blogget enda, og de falt alle inn under denne kategorien - men det første blir mitt bidrag, absolutt et kort til en snill mamma! :)
This week it's 'Mother's Day / or Girly Cards - just keep it feminine' at Simon Says challenge blog. And the first one, my entry, is absolutely ment for a mum - just look at that little cutie! The text reads "Love You!". The two sugarnellie cards below has the text "Thinking of You"...


Stamps/Image: Alota Rubber Stamps - Kids (set). Elisabeth Bell - 'Daisy' & 'Penpal' from Sugarnellie. Text stamp unknown.
Paper: Misc cardstock. Making Memories spiral journaling - Paperie 'greenhouse'. Sandylion 'the wind' DP & unknown (Sandylion?) flowery DP.
Embellishments: MME Tres Jolie - Ooh la la 'sunshine' french sticker border. Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels One s4161 & Labels 4 S4190. Butterfly stickers from 'Nille'. Rubon text from 'venner' Ett Trykk.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous sweet cards, gorgeous images.
    Thanks for joing us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu