Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One creative week! :)

Ett kort - to kort - tre kort... osv.... Ser ut som dette er blitt 'den kreative uken'! *lol* Det er så mange flotte utfordringer å ta av - kortene bare hoper seg opp! Så dette blir en samlepost med de siste kortene jeg har laget :)

I have several more cards to share - I've been on a creative roll, and I've truly enjoyed all theese challenges! And I have more on the way... The 'main-ingredients' of the cards can be found at the bottom of this post :)

Truly Scrumptious #2. Wednesday.
A wonderful sketch this time, as well as: 'some handmade buttons on your card.'
Daily Art Stop - Challenge Wednesday.
This week is to be inpired by lucky charms!
Charisma Cardz #10. Thursday.
With the theme 'Something for the Guys!'

Cute Card Thursday #51.
Another great sketch, and the theme of celebration - as the blog is one year old! Happy Birthday CCT!

Sukkersött Utfordring #32. Friday. (A norwegian challenge blog).
En fargeutfordring!!! Etter det jeg ser på bildet, så syns jeg det ligner på mocca-brun, gammel-rosa, lime-grønn og turkis :) Litt av en kombinasjon - det var litt av en utfordring a finne rette fargene!

Supply list for the cards other than bazzill cardstock:..
Truly Scrumptious: I made the buttons with the inside hole of a flower qk die, used my silentsetter to make holes, and after inking them I used glossy accents. And the ribbon is from Basic Grey - Sophie fibers. The stitch stamp is from adornit, text is a stamp from Rhonna farrer. Papers are from Your crafts beautiful - got them free in a crafts magazine. Also Cuttlebug emb. Tiny bubbles, and the stamp is from Penny black - Critter Party clearstamp set.

Daily Art Stop: I brake for stamps - Dancing Dragon (on glossy paper w. lePlume coloring! unusual for me - as watercolors/aquarelle n H2O's are my passion :) Paper used Basic Grey - Archaic - Dino. Stampendous stickers. And the textstamp reads 'Happy Birthday', from Kort & Godt? I've also used Spellbinders Nestabilities - Small Labels here. the charm I have no idea where from...

Charisma: Penny Black stamp - Party Animals, Swirly stamp is 'Bakgrundswirl bröllup' from Magnolia. Noteworthy diecut journaling paper from M.M. American Crafts ribbon. The round chipboard I have gotten from a swap, so I don't know where it's from.


Cute Card: The heart is from Prima The Goods - heart stamp one. 'Love' is a stamp from Autumn Leaves - Rhonna Farrer. The cute bugs are from Alota Rubberstamps - I do bugs. I've used some mesh, glossy accents (it's not glitter - only shiny!) Swirly stamp is 'Bakgrundswirl bröllup' from Magnolia. Ivy sticky ribbon from Panduro, and the papers are from MME - wild asparagus 'paisley dad'. Adornit - scary vines. Papirdesign.no - Små og store gleder.

Sukkersött: Hänglar & Stänglar stamp - drake (dragon), textstamp from Kreativ Hobby (reads: Wish you a magical day). QK - jacks and photocorner. Papers are DreamstreetPapers - tea for two green tea, and Noteworthy diecut journaling paper from M.M. What else? Yes, Doodlebug - dotlets, and Sparkling Chipboard alphabets from CraftLover ' Turqoise' - the '1' is actually an 'i' that I've cut off ;)

9 comments:

  1. Sååå flotte kort du lager!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've been really busy!

    All terrific cards! That dragon image is just adorable! Love your layouts!

    Found you through Jeanette's blog. I am on a design team with Jeanette. She's a sweetie!

    You have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Et kjempestilig kort, med alle fargene på plass:)

    Klem Marianne:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a lovely bunch of cards. Thanks for joining in the TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilde,

    You have been so busy. I like the dragons they are really cute images. My favorite is the Bride and Groom card.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have been busy! these are really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you have been busy. These are all fabulous cards. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards, thanks for joining the Charisma challenge.
    xxVee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Åhhh nyydelige kort!!
    Sukkersött kortet ble råååstilig!!
    Klemmer fra Maya :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu