Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Under the Sea



Nok et kort med varme, sommerlige farger :) Til fargeutfordringen hos A day for Daisies bloggen ~ oransje toner, lime og blå toner. 

I can never seem to get enough of theese cute digistamps from A day for Daisies.. They'll ruin me eventually! *lol* 
  I have even ordered a couple custom made stamps from photos of me as a child, and I received the first one yesterday ~ gorgeous! Will ink up soon to show you all ♥
I enter my card at;
A day for Daisies #32. ~ colorchallenge: Orange, Lime & Blues.
Stamps R US ~ Emboss it challenge.
Sundays with Crissy #24. ~ Anything Goes!
The Crazy Challenge CCH #96. Anything Goes!
The Ribbon Reel #16. ~ Anything Goes + Use a ribbon!

Edit: I won the colorchallenge at ADFD!!! and got sweet praise for my watercoloring, and a $12 store credit :)

Stamps: A day for Daisies - Under the Sea - 'Three New Friends' digital stamp. 
Papers: Bazzill & aquarelle cardstocks. Clover / Nille 'Spring' Scrapbook kit papers. 
Embellishments: Misc brads & ribbon. Bubble alphabet stickers from Nille. Cuttlebug A2 Embossing 'Tiny Bubbles'. Cheery Lynn Designs XL6x8 Embossing Plate 'Seashells' E139. Glossy accents. Quickutz Splat RS-0031 & Crab RS-0020. Shaking eyes from Panduro Hobby. The image is painted with a mix of Twinkeling H2O, Distress inks & Aquarelle colors.

6 comments:

  1. I just added this feed to my bookmarks. I have to say, I very much enjoy reading your blogs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this card is truly amazing! I love how you combined the textured papers and how you colored the sea. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, such a gorgeous image beautifully water coloured! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job with this image! I love the embossed "water" and the tiny crab accent! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, you made the image look even more gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us at Sundays With Crissy this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! So glad you joined our Sundays with Crissy Challenge! Hugs, Shannah

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen