Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Have a Tweet Day!

En av brødrene mine mente dette måtte være et 'Twitter' tema kort! Og jeg ser det jo selv nå.. Har aldri hengt med på twittrebølgen.. Er vel litt usosial jeg da? siden jeg syns det får være nok å titte innom på feisbook en gang i mnd.! *lol*

This is my entry in the CDAC forums Progressive Challenge #8. with the theme ~ Animals Holds Our Hearts! (=cdacpc8)... Or maybe a 'Twitter' themed card? as one of my brothers seemed to think!

I'm also entering my card in theese Blog challenges:
Dutch Dare Card Ch.: DDCC #142. Winged Things.
One Stitch at a Time #92. Use a Digi.
The Cutie Pie Challenge #7. Use a Sentiment.


Stamps/images: Doodle Pantry 'everyday birdies' digital stamp. Cornish Heritage Farms 6x6 scrapblocks 'Love'. The Paper Company Studio 'Whimsical Birds'. Pink Petticoat excl. clearstamps 'In my Garden' (free with Simply Cards & Papercraft mag. issue 83).
Papers:
Bazzill cardstock.
NitWitCollections 'The Never Not coll'. (a Simply Cards & Papercraft mag. freebie). Plus piece of paper from the DCWV Mariposa 12x12 stack.
Embellishments/Tools: Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Lacey Circles' S4293, and 'Labels 8' S5019. Misc Rhinestone blings from KaiserCraft & Galerié. My Minds Eye - Tres Jolie - mon cheri 'baby' girl french borders (text sticker). Digital stamp painted with Distress inks. I've also used LePlume markers on the owl & txt stamp.

7 comments:

  1. Aw, he's such a cute bird! Beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rirtig sødt kort, så kan du kalde det twitter eller ej! Tak for du deltager hos DDCC denne gang.
    klem fra Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design with this adorable images. Love the muted colors you've used with the DP and the sentiment is fantastic. Thanks for joining us in this round of the Progressive Challenges at CDAC.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cute creation!! Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies and good luck!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, thanks for joining in with our use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card. love it.

    thanks for joining our challenge at OSAAT.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Card! Thank you for playing at Cutie Pie Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu