Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Friendship is a gift ♥

Savner høsten og de varme fargene nå som det er kaldt og vått ute! Ett nytt kort og et par jeg lagde tidligere i sommer med herlige pusekatter på :)


I'm really missing the autumn & warm colors now that the weather is freezing and wet... This first card is my entry in the CDAC forums Progressive Challenge #7. with the theme ~ What's Cooking! (=cdacpc7).

I'm also entering my card in theese Blog challenges:
Di's DigiDesigns Challenge ~ Fall Colors.
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays Color Challenge ~ use the colors; 
Red, green, kraft & white/cream.

inside the card:

And a couple of other warm colored cards I made during summer :)



Stamps/images: Heart Songs Designs Digital stamp 'Apple'. Norsk Stempelblad / Ett Trykk 'Clearstamps tekst07'. North Star Stamps 'Ord på veien 2 CS A5'. The animal images is printed out from the Joanna Sheen CD-Rom 'Giordano Puppies and Kittens'. Kreativ Hobby text 'Jeg er glad i deg'. Toves Design 'KosemoseKlem'. Magnolia rubberstamp 'Bryllups swirl'.
Papers:
Bazzill & other cardstocks & misc scrap papers.
Webster's Pages 6x6 Petite papers combo pack 'Paris & Sweet as Cherry Pie'. The label is cut out from a DP by Papirdesign.no.
Embellishments/Tools: Galerie selvklebende dekor / flower bling. Nille stickers. QK REV / Lifestyle Crafts 4x4 'Journaling Block scallop square'. QK REV 4x4 'Circles' lim ed.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Hilde, fab colouring and your paper is great with it.

    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is adorable and I love the colors and details involved in it. Great job! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week, good luck!

    circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu