Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vintage with Flowers!

Vintage with Flowers er utfordringen til Simon Says bloggen denne uka - og dette er vel både blomstrende og vintage :) Har lagd flere kort med samme motiv - et av mine favoritt stempler fra Ett Trykk!
Having Vintage with Flowers is this weeks Simon Says challenge. I've used one of my fave stamps from Norsk Stempelblad - Ett Trykk, and vintage - in my idea - is aged and brown, with gorgeous prima flowers! :)

Stamps/Image: Ett Trykk Dameansikt stempler - 7B (woman & 'en kvinne' text). Cornish Heritage Farms - Distressed Circles Scrapblock 6x6. Magnolia - BakgrundsSwirl Bröllup. Lazar StudioWERX Inc - Polaroid frame stamp. North Star Stamps - Gratulasjons tekster. Ett Trykk - Clearstamps tekst07.
Paper: Misc cardstock & kraft papers, and the last card have Basic Grey DP.
Embellishments: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Curved Rectangles S5006. QK Jacks RS-0519. QK Heart (swirl) RS-0003. Prima - Artful collage flower. Basic Grey brads. Butterfly & clear dots stickers from 'Nille'. I've used Ranger Vintage Ink pads (retired dye ink pads with aromatherapy scents!) - Season greetings, apple cinnamon & pumpkin pie. I've also used lots & lots of cats eye chalks as well to get that 'vintage' look.

4 comments:

  1. ooo this is beautiful darlin, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Challenge :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så utrolig kult stempel! Kjempetøffe kort også!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just wanted to pop in & say thanks for entering my candy - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of this, vintage is really fab, hugs POps x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen