Friday, March 18, 2022

Heartfelt Hugs 💙💛


 
Et veldig enkelt hjerteklem kort idag! 💗 DT inspirasjons bidrag hos Creative Fingers #227. Vår DT Angelique er sponsor denne gang med en kjempefint stensil sett, og som alltid har vi et 'Lag-hva-du-vil' tema. Velkommen skal du være :)

http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.no/

 


A very quick and easy card from me today, with heartfelt hugs
💗 DT inspiration for this fortnights challenge #227. at Creative Fingers. Our DT Angelique is sponsoring with a lovely stencil set prize this time. As always, theme is anything goes. You are more than welcome to join with your creations.

💙💛 🇺🇦 💙💛

#SupportUkraine #soschildrensvillages #sosbarnebyer
There are many ways to help the people of Ukraine.
I already have a charity that I supported monthly over the last 20+ years,
so I've donated to them ~ SOS-Children's Villages ~ and then
I know it will go directly where its most needed 💗
(you can find the english site for them here.)
(Og norske SOS-barnebyer her)

🌻🌻🌻

 
I enter my card in theese fab Challenges: [Ends on](checked 17/5)
Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero ~ March: Hugs [April 3rd.]
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday ~ Use Your Favorite Things!
[March 22nd.]
On this card I have used one of my alltime favourite die-sets from Spellbinders, and oldie but a goodie, the Nestabilities Labels 8! It's been used hundreds of times, but I never tire of it, actually along with Label One and Curved Rectangles, theese are the most ever used dies in my craftroom!
A Perfect Time To Craft #3-2022. ~ Always AG
[March 23rd.](see:28/4)
Arty Divas ~ February: Always AG (2nd.entry)[March 18th.]
Crafts Galore Encore #97. ~ Always AG
(2nd.entry)[March 30th.]
Love to Craft #67. ~ Always AG [April 15th.]
World Wide Open DT #3. ~ Always AG [April 12th.]

..
Scandinavian Challenges:
[innen]
Scrappelyst ~ Mars: Gult er kult! [31.mars]

.

inside detail


Stamps/Images: Hero Arts 'MMH0520 kit' clearstamps.
Papers: I prefer Canson Montvale aquarelle paper (200 g/m coldpressed) for my motifs. Bazzill 'Raven' cardstock. Plain white cardstock. Unknown envelope and yellow paper. Prima Marketing inc. 'Songbird collection' A4 paperpad. Lawn Fawn
'Sweater Weather Remix' 6x6 Petite Paper Pack.
Embellishments: ...


Tools:
I always use my Scor-Pal to score & fold my cards. My distress tools from Ranger Ink is always in use ~ Tim Holtz® Mini Ink Round Blending Tool & the Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool and Foams. I also used blending brush from Hero Arts. EK Success® Whale Of A Punch 'Large Circle 1.75'.
Stencils/Embossingfolders: Lawn Fawn 'Lots of Hearts #LF2740' Background Stencils Clippings.
Dies: Spellbinders™ Nestabilities 'Labels 8 - S5019'.
Hero Arts 'MMH0318 kit' (hugs) dies. Nellie Snellen 'Magic Stamping Card Die Set - Heart'.
Essentials/Adhesives: Bonefolder.
High-Tack adhesive tape Sookwang Scor-Pal tape &/or Red tape.
Techniques/Mediums: I used misc. Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink pads, as well as Hero Arts inkpads, to distress images and papers and to inkblend the stenciled heart background.

8 comments:

  1. Sweet and striking card, Hilde :) love the colours choice and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card. Lovely design, papers and colour choices.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us at Stay crafty with A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herlig kort!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lekkert kort!

    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst!

    DT Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nydelig kort. Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos Scrappelyst :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu