Thursday, February 7, 2019

Blue Fairy Card, BlogCandy Winners & Alcohol ink FREEBIE!

 
First of all, before I show you my blue fairy card ~ I wish to finally reveal my recent Blogcandy winners! Thank you to all for joining in ♥  (hopper over norsk oversettelse idag, blir litt langt blogginnlegg ellers = my text is only in english this time because it would be extremely long otherwise)..

If you entered into our Creative Fingers Christmas Blogcandy ~ the reveal of our three lucky winners is up on the blog!


 Congratulations to
Carol, Marjeta and Sherry!


And now for the Happy New Years BlogCandy 
winner on my blog!    ...*drumroll*...
..
...entry number 8 was... 

myasperations!

♥ many congratulations to you ♥


Please email me at tindaloo at hotmail dot com with your address, and if u can also mention you're a BlogCandy winner in the headline topic so it won't get missed :)

There could only be one winner of each of my blogcandies ~ but as thanks for joining in and for all those who visit my blog ~ I would like you all to have my  digital alcohol background freebie for you to print out and use in your crafting! Please before using this image, read my TOU (terms of use) for digis, although this aint a digi stamp lineart, same principles applies. You find this under each of my listings descriptions on etsy. Thank you ♥



 'Tindaloo Alcohol Ink Play freebie'
~ NB: only available here until end of february 2019 ~
after this time it will be listed in bigger quality on my etsy shoppe :)


I made three alcohol ink backgrounds, the largest is my favourite so I digitized it so it could be printed out again and again. Doesn't it kind of look like viruses? Was going for an abstract floral feel, but the more I look at it, the more it looks a bit.. alien.. LOL! Hope you will enjoy it :)

I have used the alcohol ink landscape background on this card ~ Blue Christmas. And the third one, my 'splotchy swirly yupo' (a paper wich is new to me, so we're not quite friends yet..), that was my least favourite one. But I have still used it on the card I'm sharing today! Since the die cover most of it up it is looking good even though I messed it up :)





The fairy wings is paperpieced and she's popped up on 3D foam dots.
I had stamped, then fussycut out all the images from leftover paint splatter sheets, adding shading afterwards with my watercolor pencils. I then diecut the shapes from white cardstock and glued the images on to leave a nice white edge. A super fun card to make, and certainly not the last I make with this awesome Hero Arts kit!


I enter my blue fairy card in theese fab Challenges
: [Ends on](checked 19/3)
Crafty Catz #447. ~ AG opt. twist lots of layers!
[Feb.7th.]
Crafter's Castle #14. ~
AG opt. Valentines [Feb.28th.]
Artistic Inspirations #212. ~ AG opt. Love it up [March 4th.]
Crafting from the Heart #236. ~ Anything goes [Feb.17th.]
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #99. ~ Always Anything Goes [Feb.15th.]
Pile it On! #151. ~ Pretty in Pink! [March 2nd.]
...
EDIT: Thanks to Pile it On for my Sweet Sprinkles Award :)

Scandinavian Challenges: [innen]
Scrappelyst ~ februar - glitter og glam! [28.februar.]
Scrappiness #01. ~ Gjør noe nytt og spennende! (bidrag#2/3)[14.feb.]
= Alcohol lift ink & Yupo! .....................
...
inside detail

Stamps/Images: Stamps & co-ordinating dies from the Hero Arts 'MMH December 2018 kit' & cute little mouse stamp set gift to subscribers. Magnolia 'BakgrundsSwirl bröllup' rubberstamp.
Papers: I prefer Canson Montvale aquarelle paper (200 g/m coldpressed) for my motifs. Bazzill Bling pearl white cardstock. Plain white cardstock, and unknown blue cardstock used as base (MM?). Dovecraft 12x12 'Fantasy' designer paper pack. DCWV 'Rockstar' 12x12 stack.
Embellishments: RibbonGirls pink glittery ribbon.
Tools: I always use my Scor-Pal to score n fold my cards. My distress tools from Ranger Ink is always in use ~ Tim Holtz® Mini Ink Round Blending Tool & the Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool and Foams. EK Success® Whale Of A Punch 'Large Circle 1.75'.
Stencils/Embossingfolders: none.
Dies: Hero Arts 'MMH December 2018 kit' co-ordinating dies. 'MMH May 2018 Tree of Life kit - Window fancy tree frame' die. Spellbinders™ Nestabilities 'Labels 4 S4190'.
Essentials/Adhesives: Bonefolder. High-Tack Double Sided (Red Liner/Stix2/Miracle) tape and Sookwang Scor-Pal tape. Ranger Collage glue stick.
Techniques/Mediums:  I used misc. Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads to watercolor and distress images and papers, as well as both Derwent Inktense & Bruynzeel aquarelle ink pencils. Hero Arts 'pink glimmer' lacquer glue pen from the january kit, and the Sakura GellyRoll glitter pen that came in the December kit.

I used a heatgun tool and blew some Ranger Ink Alcohol solution &  Alcohol Inks onto Yupo paper: Sail boat blue, Flamingo, Patina, Amethyst. Purple foil added to 'sticky bits' of the alcohol ink background, not showing up so well in the photos though... And I also used my brand new Alcohol Lift Ink pad. See Jennifer McGuire's 'Alcohol Lift Ink Techniques' on youtube, and also ofcourse Tim's own tutorial on youtube, it's a fantastic must have tool if you're into alcohol inks!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I just realised I am a winner. Thank you very much.I am super happy.

    Greetings, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work with the alcohol inks!! Great card and love the inside!
    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to winner!
    Thank you for awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Stunning! Love that background! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! thanks for participate at Scrappiness
    DT Graciela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Så herlig kort. <3 Alkoholblekk er jo bare så morsomt å jobbe med, og fargene her er bare lekre.
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappiness. Lykke til. :-)

    Klem DT Line

    ReplyDelete
  8. Så lekkert kort!
    Nydelige farger og herlige detaljer :)
    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappiness,
    Dt-Maya

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always admire alcohol ink backgrounds. Lovely card. I should totaly try this out and buy some inks. I need pinks for sure. Thank you for joining us at Pile It on. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am absolutely thrilled to be the winner of the New Years Blog candy. I'll send you an email right away. And thanks so much. You made my day... week... heck... you made my MONTH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kathy! I still haven't received any email from you so I'm sending you an email instead! Can't have you missing out on your blogcandy! :)

      Delete
  11. Så flott bakgrunn du har laget. Spennende kort.
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Utrolig lekkert kort. Tusen takk for at du deltar i februar-utfordringen hos Scrappelyst :-)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu