Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some of my Penny Black sweethearts!

Denne ukens utfordring #39. hos the CuttlebugSpot er å vise frem innsiden av et kort man har laget. Ble veldig fornøyd med dette jeg, men jeg pynter alltid innsiden på kortene mine! :) Er ikke Penny black musene skjønne? Jeg får aldri nok av disse stemplene!
This week's challenge is all about the inside of the card at the Cuttlebug Spot challenge #39. Here I have used some of my treasured sweethearts - the Penny Black mice! Some of the sweetest stamps I know of! :)

Stamps/Image: The mice with muffin are from the Penny Black Clearstamp set 'Critters', and on the inside PB - Surprise!! The text reads 'Happy birthday' and come from Scrapmagasinet - 27B. And the ribbon stamp is also from Scrapmagasinet - 36B. The swirlstamp is from Lazar StudioWERX Inc - Funky Holidays set.
Paper: White Bazzill cardstock,
DCWV - sweet neapolitan gltr., and inside a Noteworthy diecut journaling paper from M.M.
Embellishments: As always
(almost) I distress my cards with my small cats eye pads - don't know what I'd do without them! And I've used Spellbinder Nestabilities - Labels 4 on the front stampmotif.

2 comments:

  1. Underbart kort! Tusen tack för dina vänliga ord på min blogg. Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your work is just lovely! Must come back for another look!

    The very best of luck on our draw xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu