Thursday, May 25, 2017

Yummy Blogcandy & Princess Tales winner!

....This will stay pinned to the top of my blog until it closes...
...so scroll on down for new posts!...

 
First of all ~ You must be wondering who was the lucky winner of my previous little candy! The winner of the 'Princess Tales' clearstamp from Elisabeth Bell I have made mr.random pick out for me, and it was Glennis!!! Whoo-hoo! Congratulations ♥ Please email me at: tindaloo at hotmail dot com with your address, and mention you're a BlogCandy winner in the topic so it won't get missed :)

Now then, another yummy Blogcandy and another chance to win the same stamp as Glennis just did ~ plus sooooo much other goodies for one lucky crafter to win! Elisabeth Bell, Wags n Whiskers & Magnolia rubbers & clearstamp. Folk mini's QK-die, Blings n Flowers, Lace & Ribbons.. as well as theese gorgeous papers from Prima and Panduro Hobby!

 
~ How to enter ~
I would appreciate it if you were a follower of my blog! 

(but it is not neccesary to be a follower to win :)
♥ Please mention this candy with a link and/or photo, either on your own blog (sidebar is fine) or other social media if you don't have a blog. 

(for example your facebook, instagram, twitter, instagram, forums etc.)
♥ Then just go ahead and enter your info in the linky below.  

(No need to have a blog, just leave fb-adress or other web-address you frequent) 
♥ NO 'Just here 4 the Candy' bloggers please ~ Active Crafters only!
♥ The linky will close on May 25th. (11:55 pm / at midnight my time)
♥ Open for all crafters ~ worldwide!


+ If there are more than 25 entries I will draw three extra winners 
who will get a digistamp of their own choice from my etsy shoppe!
Tindaloo's Digi Doodle Stamps


♥ That is it ~ easy peasy! ♥

~ NB: One entry only! ~

 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as your winner, I am sending an email with my address

    ReplyDelete
  2. This candy is really yummy. Thanks for the chance to win it.
    I have my fingers crossed.
    Have a great day.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such fabulous candy! Thank you for the chance to win it!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the chance!
    its amazing candy!
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chance to win.
    I'm a follower now .
    nice blog you have :)
    hugs debo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a chance to win this amazing blog candy! Followed all steps and entered :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this chance, really sweet, thanks for letting me know;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog <3 and i hope i can win this <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Nice blog. Crossing my fingers. Off course following your blog, and shared at my facebooksite

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen