Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

I hope everyone have had a fun day today! 
♥ Crafters all over the world making cards together ♥
I've been a little bit creative myself, which I will post about tomorrow :)

But first it's the big reveal! *dingdingding*

My Yummy BlogCandy Winners who entered in this post are:
(Mr.Random has done the honors)

*
*
*
*
*

Winner of BlogCandy #1. 
is ~ Elly Booij ~

Click on the photos to view the contents better! :)
 
 
Winner of BlogCandy #2. 
is ~ Graciela ~

and
I also have THREE more winners
who each has won 1 digistamp from my 
etsy-store, and that is:
~ Bodil (Bodils Hobbyblogg) ~
~ Bad Kittys Craftroom ~

That's all folks! 
Please email me at tindaloo at hotmail dot com with your addresses,
and mention you're a BlogCandy winner in the topic so it won't get missed ♥

Big Congrats to all the winners and better luck next time to all 
others who entered, I'm sure it won't be long until I have a new one! 
Already collecting stash for it :) thanks for playing everyone ♥

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulerer til vinnerne :-)
    Tusen takk for spenningen !

    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratulerer til vinnerne :-)
    Tusen takk for spenningen !

    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gratulerer til vinnerne.
    Takk for at jeg får et digistempel :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen