Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Simon Says... Wendy Vecchi!?

Mitt bidrag til utfordring #2 hos Simon Says Stamp & Show.. min egen versjon av Wendy Vecchi sin stil.. Ikke helt min type stil da, selv om jeg kunne ønske jeg var så flink - men hun bruker masse Tim Holtz - og DET liker jeg også ;)
"You'll always be my best friend - You know too much about me!"

The second challenge is up at Simon Says Stamp and Show your ... The Wendy Vecchi; Studio 490 Style! So many gorgeous creations.. My gosh! I dunno if I got her style down really, wish I could - but... well she uses Tim Holtz - and so have I! And I see metal & vintage rulers.. Does that count? *lol*

Stamps/Images: Ett Trykk - Dameansiktstempler - plate 7B (I think it's the artist Pink!). Kreativ Hobby - Du vil alltid være min beste venn!
Paper: Tim Holtz Ideaology: LOST AND FOUND Paper Stack.
Embellishments:
Prima flower. Cuttlebug Emboss A2 Border Just My Type. Tim Holtz' Ranger - Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool & Foam, Distress ink-pads & Vintage Photo Distress Embossing powder :)

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece! Love the face image, fun! Thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful and creative! Thanks for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp and show challenge! It's a pleasure to see you!

    Hugs,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Job well Done!! wonderful piece of CREATIVITY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOPS got distracted!!

    thanks bunches for joining the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colorful tickets in the background!

    Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp & Show!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo this is wonderful, i love the colours , and the image and embellies you have used are fab :)

    xx
    Martine

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen