Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Kiss ♥

Første utfordring på den nye bloggen Lollipop crafts er 'hvasomhelst!' :) Og jeg har et helt enkelt greit kort her som passer fint :)
Lollipop Crafts is a new challenge blog! And their first challenge is #1. anything Goes. Nice and simple - just like my card *lol*
***CANDYalert!*** While I wrote this & hopped around on my fave blogs on feedly, I saw this on Amy's blog - A thousand sheets of paper - AWESOME blogcandy!


Stamps/Images: The StampSmith - the kiss. (on glossy paper).
Papers: Notabene cardstock paper.
Embellishments: Cuttlebug A2 Embossing die Divine Swirl. Prima Got flowers. Doodlebug brads.

1 comment:

  1. How fun - what a great idea to use a picture! Thank you for joining our Lollipop Crafts debut challenge! We have another challenge starting on Monday and hope you'll play again! Cheers, Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen