Sunday, August 9, 2009

BlogCandy Winners! :) 1-2-3-4!

Should have known to add a longer deadline, not many has signed up to get theese goodies *lol* ;) But the more chances for the ones who did! And since no one had given the same answers, I didn't need to 'choose away' any of you, like the last time I had a blogcandy - now that was a really difficult task! :)
I actually used 5 hours and 25 minutes on my new blog background & header, there were some html to be fixed as well... And I'm not too bright about theese gadgets *lol*

Ta-da!... Chrisd was the closest with 5 hours, yippi!
and... Kari & Kristin came up 2nd and 3rd! hurra!

Wishing I could send to all of u (but not having enough ink nor paper ;) - I have randomly picked one more to get stampmotifs from me!!!
And her name is... JanJ!

Can all the lucky winners send me your name & adresses in an email to: tindaloo @ hotmail.com (just remove the spaces)
Please mention BlogCandy in the subject line & Let me know if you'd prefer regular thick paper instead of aquarelle, in case u only color with copics! :)
Thanks for playing!!! *hugz*

4 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks Hilde ever so much, it's really exciting seeing my name come up!

    I'll send you an email right away.

    Thanks & all the best

    Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusen takk for en hyggelig tilbakemelding på kortet i bloggen min!

    Og så moro at jeg kom på andreplasss! Sender en mail jeg!

    Takk igjen. Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your blog candy winners.

    I was thinking about redoing the look of my blog but it would probably take me 10 hours.
    Yours sure does look nice.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dag fikk jeg post! http://karishobbybok.blogspot.com/2009/08/premie-i-blogcandy.html

    Tusen, tusen takk, de var helt supre!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen