Thursday, March 24, 2016

Love ♥ Angel Card


Nydelig liten engel ♥ Lenge siden jeg har laget et kort med A Day for Daisies sine motiver nå, så jeg hentet frem en av mine favoritter 'Love Angel' :) 

http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/

...Warm Hugs for you...
 

Sweet little Angel ♥ Thought it had been such a long while since I had made a card with A day for Daisies lovely stamps, so I colored up one of my all time favourites :)

inside detail

I enter my card in theese fab Challenges: [Ends on]
A Day for Daisies #143. ~ Add Pearls or Beads! [March 24th.]
Paperbabe Stamps #29. ~ Picture Inspiration [April 1st.]
2 Crafty Girls #15. ~ Use Die-Cuts or Punches!
[March 30th.]
C.R.A.F.T.
#356. ~ Add Some Bling [March 30th.]
Craft Rocket #11. ~ Anything Goes [March 29th.]
Crafty Girls Creations #17. ~ Always Anything Goes [April 6th.]
Inky Impressions #283. ~ Let's Hear It For The Girls!
[April 4th.]
Inspiration Destination
#78. ~ Always Anything Goes [March 29th.]
Lemon Shortbread #11. ~ Anything Goes! [March 28th.]
 

Stamps/Images: A day for daisies 'Love Angel' and 'love hearts' digital stamps. North Star Stamps 'Store gode tekster'.
Papers: Bazzill cardstock. Plain white cardstock and pink scrap papers. Canson Montvale aquarelle paper (200 g/m coldpressed) ~ background done with stenciling and distress inks.
Embellishments/Tools: SpellbindersFrameabilities 'Scalloped Edge Frame' and Nestabilities 'Labels 8 - S5019'. EK Success® Whale Of A Punch 'Large Circle 1.75'. Misc. Washi tapes & adhesive bling pearls. Memory Box Stencil 'Tessatina 88516'.
Techniques: I always use my Scor-Pal to score n fold my cards. My distress tools from Ranger Ink is always in use! ~ Tim Holtz® Mini Ink Round Blending Tool & the Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool and Foams. I used misc. Luminarte Twinkling H2o's Shimmering Watercolors, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads to watercolor and distress image and papers. Glossy accents.

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the background , it compliments the image perfectly.
    Good to have you joining the fun at CRAFT challenge this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Love the color TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome as always! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background and lovely color choices for your fairy! Thanks for playing along with our Pearls/Beads Challenge at ADFD. Hope to see you again for the new challenge. Stop back tomorrow and see what it is! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Thank you for joining in Craft Rocket Challenges - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this gorgeous background and coloring on this sweet little angel. Such a sweet delicate feel is so perfect for her. So glad you joined us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu