Friday, June 1, 2012

Joyful Toothfairy!


Nydelig liten tannfe fra A Day for Daisies! Men vi har ikke akkurat tradisjon for tannfeer her i Norge, eller? Så jeg valgte en nøytral hilsen :)

I luv this cute little tooth fairy! Here in Norway there ain't no special tradition with toothfairies ~ not in our family anyways, don't know about others? So the message is neutral, for use in other occasions.

"You'll find Joy in the everyday Moments..."
 

I'm entering my card in theese fab challenges:

Stamps/Images: Digital stamp from A day for Daisies 'Tooth Fairy Joy' CDACPC18 freebie but I already had this one in my collection :) Magnolia 'Tingla' & 'BakgrundsSwirl Bröllup' rubberstamp. Kreativ Hobby Design - textstamps.
Papers: Bazzill cardstock. Shabby Green Door from Daisy Bucket Designs - On the wings of a dream 'Songbird'.
Embellishments/Tools: Spellbinder Nestabilities - Labels One s4161. 3D foam tape. Nille Memories rhinestone stickers (green). Hero Arts gemstones crystals 'baby blue & clear'. QuicKutz Butterfly KS-0172. 

For watercolors I used Twinkling H2o's as well as Tim holtz Distress Ink Markers & pads to color and distress the card & image. I've gotten the newest 'limited edition DI pads - seasonal spring 2012' and the Peacock Feathers is such a gorgeous color, my new favourite in the blue/green category I think!

5 comments:

  1. Hilde - Lovely card love all the blues, and your wonderful embelishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun and whimsical feel to this card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Divas with this lovely card. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project - Thanks for joining us at Diva's for anything goes this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! LOVE the darling butterflies--and your image is colored beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu