Hadde et ferdig stempeltrykk av en båt som passet så godt med fargene på arket jeg tenkte å bruke opp. Så det ble en liten sjømotiv eske! Hadde ikkenoe mal, bare kutt ivei.. og dermed ble det litt tull med lokket ~ men okay resultat til slutt :)
This box is made entirely freehand, using a cool reeeeally old paper, more than 5 yrs I think ~ and I've no idea who produced it (great quality!). Since I winged it on the measurements.. the lid had to be cut down with scissors to fit the text already stamped on... leaving jagged edges.. so the ribbon is mostly for covering up! *lol* :)
Challenges I'm entering my maritime trinket box into:
- Clearly Inspired by Clear Dollar #50. ~ Spring theme & colors.
- Crafty Cardmakers #67. ~ For The Boys
- I brake for Challenges ~ Anything but a Card! (my second entry)
- Ooh La La Creations #104. ~ Make it Manly.
- Shopping Our Stash Challenge #49. ~ Starts with a "b" = Box, Bird, Boat, Blue :) EDIT: I got in the Top 3!
- Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything Goes! (my second entry)
- Simon Says Stamp and Show ~ A Kaleidoscope of Colors!
- Totally Stampalicious Monday ~ Masculine theme.
Detail from the inside
Stamps/Images: Clear Dollar Stamps 'Sails, Subs, and Tugs'. NorthStar Stamps 'Store gode tekster'. Norsk Stempelblad / Ett Trykk 'Clearstamps tekst07'. Magnolia 'BakgrundsSwirl Bröllup' rubberstamp.
Papers: Bazzill cardstocks & swiss dots. Unknown DP ~ anyone who recognizes it let me know! :)
Embellishments/Tools: Kremmerhuset washi tape 'Daily Like'. QuicKutz QKDS-07 Flourish Dies-sett. QK Dolphin (jumping) KS-0161, Bird RS-0702, Fish (striped) KS-0134, Splat RS-0031. Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Deckled Edge Classic Ovals Large'. Ribbon unknown. Image painted, & all edges also distressed, with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.