Dette er et av de aller kuleste TGF jentene! Stilig rocke-babe :)
Thursday has to be one of the coolest stamps made by TGF in my opinion! I enter in theese 6 fab challenges with my Kewl Rockin' babe door-sign :)
● Basic Grey Challenge #53 ~ Pink and Brown
● Fab 'n' Funky #90 ~ Eyes down for Bingo! Options chosen diagonally: Embellishment + Ribbon + Die cuts (but horisontal - Digi, Ribbon & 3 papers also works!)
● Creatalicious Challenge #26 is an easy one ~ Anything Goes!
● Lollipop Crafts ~ Use Eyelets or Brads ~ I used both!
● One Stop Craft Week #149 ~ Girlie :)
● Quirky Crafts Challenge #19 ABC ~ Anything But a Card challenge!
(Please go and cast your Quirky vote for me on Friday 23rd ~ Saturday 24th! But only if u think this is a great creation! ;)
Stamps/images: The Greeting Farm 'Thursday'. Magnolia rubberstamps 'Bryllups swirl'. Digital muffin from Tiddly Inks - Down to My Bones Paper set 'skull'.
Papers: Misc cardstocks, cardboard & Basic Grey scrap papers. Teresa Collins - Bella Girl Die-Cuts paper. Basic Grey - Pheobe 'Ghiradelli square'.
Embellishments/Tools: Making Memories board clips 'love'. JoAnn Stores Inc. color coated 'Bright bookplates'. Eyelets & Ribbon - unknown. Basic Grey Brads. Sugarcoated glitter brads from Notabene. Panduro Velvet ribbons. Spellbinder Nestabilities - Labels 4 S4190, Labels 8 S5019, & Curved Rectangles S5006. Cuttlebug A2 Embossing folder 'script texture'. And I've used the MM edgescraper to ruffle the edges & Cat's Eye chalk ink. The TGF stamp is painted with a mix of Distress inks & Aquarelle colors.