Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ching Chou Kuik!

Ching Chou Kuik er en fantastisk kunstner! Jeg har allerede mange stempler hun har designet fra Sweet Pea Stamps ~ og dette er min favoritt, minner meg så mye om min lille Tamlin pus! ♥ *snufs*


She's truly an amazing artist, Ching Chou Kuik! I already own lots of her rubbers from Sweet Pea Stamps ~ but this is definitly my favourite as it resembles my own sweet fairy cat ♥ Tamlin! R.I.P.

I enter my card in theese challenges:
Sweet Pea Stampers ~ Heard it's your Birthday!
Crafty Purple Frog ~ Birthdays challenge here too!
Flutter By Wednesday #169. is Celebrate! (+ fairy, angel or butterfly)
By The Cute and Girly September Challenge ~ All things Bright & Beautiful!
& the Paper Shelters challenge #29. ~ is Anything Goes! :)

Stamps/Images: Sweet Pea Stamps ~ Ching Chou Kuik's 'Purple Woods'. Magnolia 'Bryllups swirl'. North Star Stamps ~ NSS 'Gratulasjons tekster' A6 clearstamps (=Warm congratulations on your day).
Papers:
Bazzill cardstock, & paper from the DCWV Mariposa 12x12 stack.

Embellishments/Tools:
Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Labels 8', & Borderabilities 'Petite Lattice'. Prima ~ Painterly Petals 'Tea n silk'. Nille/Upikit.com stickers. Panduro Hobby ~ Tilda Papercraft bubble stickers 'söta ord'. 7 gypsies ~ Pretoria coll. large brads.

9 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for entering at The Paper Shelter.

    Hugs Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card love your colouring and your details. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for joining in with SPS this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aldeles nydelig kort dette og jeg er enig i at stempelet er skjønt.
    Har mange av disse stemplene selv og samlingen vokser stadig. He he.

    Lekkert fargelagt og jeg likte den spellbindersen du har brukt.

    Takk for din deltakelse hos Sweet Pea Stampers.
    Hilsen Renate

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this stamp!!!
    great card!
    thanks so much for joinin us at SPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card and what a very beautiful cat you have. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous card, love it. Thank you so much for playing with us at Sweet Pea Stampers.
    Hugs Nataliya.
    Love your Cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Utrolig lekkert kort! Takk for at du deltar hos Crafty Purple Frog. Klem...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu