Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back To School Card

CDAC forumets Progressive Challenge nr.2. er snart over, og her er mitt første bidrag ~ jeg syntest ikke noe om nesen på dette freebie stemplet, men selve jenta var kjempesøt så jeg likegreit fjerna hele nesen! ;)

This is my first entry for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #2. with an optional Back To School theme (=cdacpc2), and I've used the Tortagialla freebie ~ but I removed the nose as I thought she would look cutest without it! ;) *lol*

I'm also entering my card in the One Stitch At A Time challenge #79. wich is Anything goes, & that is also the easy theme for Di's Digi Designs first challenge! Wo-hoo!
:)
Detail of inside the card

Stamps/images: Tortagialla 'Angel heart girl with glasses' digital stamp. Magnolia rubberstamps 'Bryllups swirl' & 'Medal'.
Papers:
Bazzill cardstock. We R Memory Keepers - White Out collection 'Frenzy - Rumble'. Handmade mulberry/dried flower paper.

Embellishments:
Spellbinder Frameabilities 'Scalloped Edge Frame'. Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Blossom S4192'. Galerié Europris selvkleb. dekorasjon / rhinestone flowers. Butterfly sticker from Taiwan 'Funny stickers'. Ribbon from a local florist shoppe. And I've used the Bow Easy tool from Stamp & Create to get the nice bow!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, just adorable. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE


    Hugs,
    KATE CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is super cute and your card is lovely!

    Thanks for joining us on the first "Anything goes" challenge at Di's Digi Designs. Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and image :o)Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good Luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Butterfly, so shiny. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card! The butterfly and gorgeous ribbon are fabulous!

    Thanks so much for joining us for our 1st Challenge at Di's Digi Design Challenge Blog!!!

    Have a great week :)
    Love n hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu