Sunday, July 31, 2011

Four legged friends!


Temaet 'Dyr/fire poter' hos Charisma Cardz passer meg kjempebra - har blitt mange slike kort i det siste :) Hooked on Crafts utfordring no.4 er Søt og kosete! Staffelikortet er en av mine nye favoritter, såååå søte dyreunger!

The theme is 'Animals/Four legged friends' at Charisma Cardz & I'm entering my easel card. Awesome theme - I've been doing a lot of those lately :) Also for my second card, Hooked on Crafts fourth challenge is 'Cute & Cuddly'!


Stamps/Images: North Star Stamps CS 'Carpe Diem'. Lili of the Valley - Additions clear stamp 'Corners Delicate'. The 3D card pieces & 3D easel card, is printed out from the CD-Rom - Giordano Puppies and Kittens, wich I got here from Joanna Sheen.
Papers:
Bazzill cardstock & regular papers. DECAdry PC cream fibers paper.

Embellishments:
Glitz Frosting rhinestones. & Kaisercraft rhinestones. Plus lots of 3D adhesive foam squares! QuicKutz
REV Cookie Cutter nesting SQUARES-01.

2 comments:

  1. Cute image. Thanks for joinging us at Hookedoncraft challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done. I love the colors you chose to use. The elevating the pup's head is perfect. I also love the card above it. Both are such sweet cards! Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen