Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gorjuss Sitting - in Pink!

Utfordringen hos The Sugar Bowl #35. er ei skisse av Marlene. Og temaet var 'gjenbruk'. Ble ikke spesielt fornøyd med dette kortet - rosa og pastell er virkelig ikke min smak.. men småjenta som sikkert får kortet blir nok happy! ;)
For the challenge at the Sugar Bowl #35., we're to use the sketch by Marlene, as well as recycle something. In my card I have used leftover paper scraps, a damaged white flower I've cut to make leafs, and the stamp-motif is printed on back of an old watercolor painting I no longer think is any good ;) I've also rotated the sketch, as I thought that it looked better with the motif ;)

Stamps/Image: Sugarnellie & Gorjuss - Sitting. The ticket text stamp is from Kreativ Hobby - Det er din dag idag. (=Congratulations It's your day today).
Paper:
Bazzill cardstock. Fancy Pants - All Fall paper pad, & Crafty Individuals - Background papers book 1.

Embellishments:
Flowers from Prima & Kort & Godt. The pink bling I got as a gift sometime. Spellbinder Nestabilities - Petite Scalloped Circle Large S4115. Cuttlebug A2 Embossing - script texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen