Friday, December 7, 2018

Blue Christmas

 
Kortet mitt idag er DT bidrag hos Creative Fingers #155., og det nydelige hovedmotivet er fra vår sponsor LeAnn's World 101. Som alltid har vi et 'Lag-hva-du-vil' tema, og velkommen skal du være :)

http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.no/



This is the first time I tried the USA version of an A2 card, how weird is that! An A2 is actually HUGE here, bigger than both an A4 and the A3. I think the most similar to their A2 is our A6. So I had to find all the measurements and voila! A lot of the dies I got from American brands have been made specially for their A2's, so I might start making more of them :)
This is the best source I found to explain card sizes at Card-Making-Magic.

My DT card for challenge #155. at Creative Fingers has a beautiful motif from our generous sponsor LeAnn's World 101.
As always Creative Fingers is having an 'Anything goes theme', and you are more than welcome to join with your creations ♥

.

https://www.etsy.com/no-en/shop/LeAnnsWorld101

I enter my card in theese fab Challenges
: [Ends on]
LeAnn's World 101. #9. ~ Anything goes [Jan.1st.]
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #95. ~ Always AG
[Dec.15th.]
Simon Says Stamp Monday ~ B is for (BLUE
!) [Dec.9th.]
Winter Wonderland ~ Anything Christmas goes [Jan.3rd.]  
Card Mania #111. ~ Christmas [Dec.30th.]
Crafty Calendar ch. ~ Dec.: it's Christmas time! [Dec.28th.]
...
EDIT: I got Top Pick at LeAnn's World 101. Thank you ♥

Scandinavian Challenges: [innen]
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb #166. ~ Rett og slett Jul! [31.desember]
Scrap from your heart #28. ~ Fargelegging! [28.desember]
...
...
inside detail
norwegian text reads: Shooting stars and/or Sparklers fireworks,
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Magic of Christmas, Wishes.
 

Stamps/Images: LeAnn's World 101. 'Raina' digistamp. North Star Stamps 'Hjørnetekster JUL a6' clearstamps.
Papers: I prefer Canson Montvale aquarelle paper (200 g/m coldpressed) for my motifs. Bazzill cardstock. Papirgleder white cardstock. Hobby & Crafting fun Classic/Silky A4 4601 Silver cardstock. Ranger ink - Tim Holtz 'Alcohol Ink Yupo paper'.
Embellishments: none.
Tools: I always use my Scor-Pal to score n fold my cards. EK Success® Whale Of A Punch 'Large Circle 1.75'.
Stencils/Embossingfolders: Apple Blossom All Occasion Collection - 6x6 'Christmas Winter Snow' & 'Candy Canes & Bows'. Crafters Companion 6x6 'Vintage Deco'.
Dies: Spellbinders™ Nestabilities 'Labels 18'. Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson Festive Coll. 'Christmas Scene Mini Background dies' & 'Snow Fall Background CED3136.
Essentials/Adhesives: Bonefolder. 3D foam/mosegummi. High-Tack Double Sided Red Tape (Red Liner/Stix2/Miracle tape), and Scor-Pal Sookwang tape. Rangers Glossy accents, stickles.

Techniques/Mediums:  I used misc. Luminarte Twinkling H2o's Shimmering Watercolors, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads to watercolor the main image. Wink of Stella brush pen clear silver glitter. Hero Arts inkpad 'Passion flower'.

I used a heatgun tool and blew some Ranger Ink Alcohol solution &  Alcohol Inks onto Yupo paper: Sail boat blue, Flamingo, Patina, Amethyst. Purple foil added to 'sticky bits' of the alcohol ink background, not showing up so well in the photos though.

9 comments:

  1. Så nydelig kort . Tusen takk for at du deltar på Nshk sin utfordring 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, I love the die cut frame and the sky is beautiful. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card are so so cute.I love this .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Winter Wonderland this time. We hope you will join us again next year. Merry Christmas Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lekker bakgrunn på kortet ditt. Flott oppsett. God Jul! Takk for at du scrapper med oss i Scrap from your heart. Klem Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veldig fint kort og nydelig ramme! Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos Nordsalten Hobbyklubb! DT May-Runa🦋

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful creation and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu