Saturday, February 10, 2018

You are my Sunshine

 
Skrev i den forrige bloggposten min om de flotte månedlige kits'ene man kan få fra Hero Arts, og her er et par kort jeg lagde med det som kom i September i fjor. Det var litt vanskelig å stemple korrekt oppå hverandre med solsikke stemplene, så det var litt frustrerende, selv med hjelp av MISTI verktøyet mitt.. men jeg fikk det jo til til slutt da 🌞
Solsikken har vært min favoritt blomst helt siden jeg var ei lita jente, den eneste blomsten jeg har brydd meg om å plante i hagen 🌻 og jeg har etterhvert samlet mange pyntegjenstander, bilder og stempler med solsikke motiv 🌞
 🌻 MMH September 2017 Sunflower kit 🌻


In my previous blogpost I wrote about the fantastic Hero Arts monthly kits, and today I have a couple cards I made with last years September kit 🌻 It proved a bit difficult to line up the sunflower stamps correctly, even with my MISTI tool ~ layering stamps are frustrating for a perfectionist like me 😉
The sunflower has been my favourite flower since I was a little girl, and it was the only flower I've ever cared to plant and grow in the garden. I've also accumulated quite a large number of sunflower decorations through the years, and ofcourse whenever I see a pretty sunflower stamp I have to have it!🌞

I enter my
🌻 cards in theese fab Challenges: [Ends on]
Crafting from the heart #193. ~ Anything goes (entry#2)[Feb.11th.]
QKR Stampede #282. ~ Anything Goes [Feb. 15th.]
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #75. ~ Always AG! (entry#2)[Feb. 16th.]
Little Miss Muffet #182. ~ Anything goes
[Feb. 21st.]
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1805. ~ Always AG! (entry#2)[Feb. 11th.] 
Word Art Wednesday #320-321. ~ anything goes (entry#2)[Feb. 13th.] 
Pile it On! #139. ~ 3D Embellishments [March 3rd.]

Scandinavian Challenges: [innen]
Papirlosjen #2. ~ Dies og/eller stempel (bidrag#3.)[28. Februar]
...
inside detail

Stamps/Images: Stamp set from the My Monthly Hero Kit September 2017 - MH0917. Sentiment & bee w. trail is from the MMH July 2017 Garden kit.
Papers: Bazzill cardstock. Plain white cardstock. Yellow vellum from the Hero Arts kit.

Embellishments: Sunflower charm and Raffia paper ribbon from the same Hero Arts kit. Making Memories brads.

Tools: I always use my Scor-Pal to score n fold my cards. My distress tools from Ranger Ink is always in use ~ Tim Holtz® Mini Ink Round Blending Tool & the Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool and Foams. EK Success® Whale Of A Punch 'Large Circle 1.75'. ProvoCraft Silent Setter tool to punch small holes for the brads. ClubScrap april 2005 'Tranquility' stencil. Tim Holtz mini collection stencils set 8. stencil #5., & set 9. stencil #37. Joanna Sheen Signature stencil 'Fairy Magic #6620'. Hunkydory 'Out of this world' stencil.
Dies: Co-ordinating cut Dies from the Hero Arts kit. Sizzix Bigz Die with Texture Fades embossingfolder 'Tim Holtz Alterations - Layered Butterfly'. Craft Dies by Sue Wilson - Fillables Collection 'Jewelled Heart CED21005'.
Essentials/Adhesives: Double sided tape, High-Tack Double Sided Red Tape (Red Liner/Stix2/Miracle tape). Rangers Glossy accents, misc. stickles.
Techniques/Mediums: I used the Hero Arts ink cubes plus misc. Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads to stamp and distress image and papers. To heat emboss I used a Versamark inkpad, a heat gun tool & Hero Arts black embossingpowder.

5 comments:

  1. Dropper innom igjen. Flotte kort. Liker stilen din.
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på Papirlosjens utfordring.
    Smil fra DT-Ane Lene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herlige kort med nydelige stempel og dies :)
    Takk for at du deltar hos Papirlosjen!
    Siri DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I love how you used 3d elements from the kit too. Thanks for playing with as at Pile it On. I'm sorry for late commenting, but I had a really hectic couple of weeks. Hope to see your project again on our next challenge comming up. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu