Monday, February 19, 2018

Arabian Nights ~ Jasmin

 
Akkurat som med tag'en jeg viste frem i forrige innlegg, så har jeg brukt Hero Arts sitt klubb kit med '1001 natt' tema dies og stempler fra desember ifjor på kortet mitt. Denne gang sammen med et nydelig Jasmin inspirert stempelmotiv fra Whiff of Joy! Husker du tegnefilmen Aladdin? En av favorittfilmene mine fra Disney ♥ ♥ ♥

'You are extraordinary'

Just like on the genie tag on my previous blogpost, I have again used the fabulous Hero Arts kit from december of last year. It is an arabian nights theme wich is perfect for this beautiful Jasmin inspired stamp motif from Whiff of Joy ♥ She's the Disney princess in Aladdin remember? One of my all time favourite animated movies ♥ ♥ ♥
I enter my card in theese fab Challenges: [Ends on] (checked 9/4)
Simon Says Wednesday ~ Add a Die Cut! [Feb.20th.]
One Crazy Stamper ~ Feb.: Anything Goes
(2nd.entry)[Feb. 27th.]
Crafty Awesomeness ~ February AG
! [Feb.28th.]
Crafting With Friends #61. ~ Anything Goes [Feb.28th.]
Starz Stamps ~ Make it Girly! [Feb.28th.]
Morgan's ArtWorld ~ Feb./March: Anything Goes [March 15th.]
Crafting with an Attitude #36. ~ Anything goes [Feb.25th.]
Little Miss Muffet #182. ~ Always Anything Goes (2nd.entry)[Feb.21st.]
...
inside detail

Stamps/Images: Hero Arts MMH December 2017 Kit stamps & co-ordinating dies (see photo of the kit in my previous post). WOJ - Elisabeth Bell 'April 2010 Kit Scheherazade 1001 Nights' rubberstamp. Kort & Godt 'S-167' clearstamp text. Lazar StudioWERX Inc rubberstamp 'Funky Holidays' (swirl). Digi Doodle stamps by Tindaloo (that's me!) 'Doodle Banners'.
Papers: I prefer Canson Montvale aquarelle paper (200 g/m coldpressed) for my motifs. Bazzill cardstock. Plain white cardstock. Best Creation inc. glitter gold cardstock. Prima Marketing inc. 6x6 paperstacks 'Fairy flora', 'Melody' & Reflections'.

Embellishments: Tedi.com glitzerstein stickers / rhinestones. 
Tools: I always use my Scor-Pal to score n fold my cards. My distress tools from Ranger Ink is always in use ~ Tim Holtz® Mini Ink Round Blending Tool & the Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool and Foams. Panduro Hobby scalpel and self healing mat. Martha Stewart 'Flourish Edge Punch'. 
Dies: Fancy Window die from the Hero Arts kit. Spellbinders™ Borderabilities 'Petite - Lattice'. Marianne Design Folder 'DF3413 Hearts' die. Marianne Design Creatables 'Anja's Oval LR0376' dies.
Essentials/Adhesives: Gluedots. Double sided tape. 3D foam/mosegummi. Scor-Pal Sookwang Scor-Tape Double Side Adhesive 5inch size wide. Rangers Glossy accents, stickles. 

Techniques/Mediums:  I used misc. Luminarte Twinkling H2o's Shimmering Watercolors, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads & markers to watercolor and distress image and papers. Hero Arts misc. inkcubes. Wink of Stella glitter brush pen 'clear'. Coloring pencils by Crayola.

Using the super strong adhesive tape from Scor-Pal behind the window die I layed in the same diecut bits in other colors plus into the small holes I added IndigoBlu 'Megaflake Chocolate Box' gilding flakes. No need for messy glues for the flakes! The only liquid glue I love to use is the glossy accents n stickles to add the shiny special touch to details like the vase in the photo here :)

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love your design

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Arabian themed card. The colors are perfect. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks great. What a fabulous design. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  5. LURVE the Arabian Nights theme with wonderful colours and design. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Morgans Artworld. - Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love your coloring and the fabulous embellishments on your card! Thank you for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu