Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Trio of Toddlers!


Papirplanetens Mars utfordring er 'Baby/Barn/Dåp', og jeg har laget en trio av kort som mitt DT-bidrag! Hovedmotivet er et nydelig motiv fra Whiff of Joy & Elisabeth Bell kalt 'Willow with Toddler' ♥ Vi håper du blir inspirert til å delta :) 

http://papirplaneten1.blogspot.no/2016/03/utfordring-4-baby-barn-dap.htmlSelv om babyen godt kan se ut som både gutt eller jente, ville jeg gjøre jentekortet enda litt mere 'jentete', så jeg tegnet en enkel liten sløyfe i håret på babyen med en vannfast svart penn (micron). Det er veldig kjekt å ha en slik penn for hånden om stempeltrykket blir litt utydelig en plass også, bare å tegne over med pennen! 

Jeg syns det er kjempesynd at WOJ la ned butikken og sluttet produsere stempler :( Fantastiske designere! Men du kan fortsatt finne dem rundtom hos forhandlere, bare pass på før de forsvinner! Du finner dette og mange andre WOJ stempler her hos PapirPlaneten :)
http://papirplaneten1.blogspot.no/

...A Miracle is born... 
..10 little fingers .. 10 little toes.. 
..a nose so sweet .. the skin so soft..


My trio of baby cards today are my DT inspiration for PapirPlaneten, an norwegian challengeblog and craft shoppe. The theme for february is all about babies & children ♥ The cute mother and child stamp is named 'Willow with Toddler' and is a design by Elisabeth Bell for the now discontinued shop Whiff of Joy. But you may still find WOJ stamps in various shops if you are lucky!

A black permanent pen is good to keep on han while u craft, mine is micron felt tip and I made a little bow for the girly baby, as well as had to redraw some lines that wasn't stamped well enough!

Two of the Willows were stamped a couple times and painted top half and bottom half, then cut and paperpieced with 3D foamdots. 
This makes the images really stand out, and with the twinkeling H2O paints I mixed with my favourite medium ~ Tim Holtz Distress inks, I am very happy with how they turned out. It's a bit difficult to see the shine, check out the butterfly close-up ~ the effect of twinkeling watercolors is gorgeous! ♥


I enter all my cards in theese fab Challenges: [Ends on]
Bunny Zoe's Crafts ~ Things with wings! (2nd.entry) [March 13th.]
Craft Your Passion #301. ~ Always Anything Goes
[March 6th.]
Ooh La La
#199. ~ Add a sentiment! [March 13th.]
Simply Papercraft #24. ~ Anything goes [March 9th.]
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #28. ~ Anything goes! [March 5th.]
The Ribbon Girl ~ Feb: Use Any Image w ribbon!
[March 5th.]
ArtbyMiran #52. ~ Anything Goes
[March 3rd.]
RRR #135. ~ Celebrate with Ribbon or Trim! [March 2nd.]

Inside ~ I love decorating every part of the card :)

Stamps/Images: Whiff of Joy ~ Elisabeth Bell 'Willow with Toddler', 'Butterflies', and 'Love is in the Air'. Kreativ Hobby 'Rund - Et mirakel er født'. Magnolia 'BakgrundsSwirl Bröllup'.
Papers: Bazzill cardstock. Plain white cardstock. Panduro Hobby 'Circus' paperpad. Making Memories journalingbook tags - MM animal crackers 'Jack'.
Embellishments/Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilitis 'Lacey Circles S4293', 'Labels One s4161', and 'Blossom S4192'. QuicKutz 'QK Nesting Stars CC-5-020' and 'CC-BDR-008 Cookie Cutter Border Hearts (QK hearts)'. Marvy Uchida punch 'corner rounder small1'. EK Success® Whale Of A Punch 'Large Circle 1.75', 'Inverted Corner Punch', and 'Med. Round Punch'. Martha Stewart 'Flourish Edge Punch'. 3D foam dots. Adornit Baby girl ribbon, the orange one is unknown.
Techniques: I always use my Scor-Pal to score n fold my cards. I prefer Canson Montvale aquarelle paper (200 g/m coldpressed). My distress tools from Ranger Ink is always in use! ~ Tim Holtz® Mini Ink Round Blending Tool & the Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool and Foams. I used misc. Luminarte Twinkling H2o's Shimmering Watercolors, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads & markers to watercolor and distress image and papers.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection of card the image is so pretty, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card! Your details like the shaped edges, soft inking and sentiment ribbon really make it special. Thank you so much for joining the fun at the Really Reasonable Ribbon "Celebrations" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutley beautiful! Great job, and thanks SO much for sharing your art with us in our Celebrations Challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable RIbbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet and dainty cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion! Rina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and I love that sentiment thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations Alli x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu