Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hippety Hoppity ~ Easter is on it's way!

Nå er det snart påske, og det betyr ikke bare snop og kos ~ men også bursdagen min ~ fyller 36 den 5' april, og da blir det bloggcandy her på bloggen, med masser av flotte stempel! Så jeg håper du kommer innom da også :)
Easter is on it's way, along with my birthday on the 5th ~ wich also means some yummy stamp candy on my blog! So I hope you'll swing by then and help me celebrate! :)


I enter my card in theese Challenges;
A day for Daisies #39. ~ Shades of Blue!
CDAC forums Progressive Challenge #14. ~ Basket or Bunnies! (=cdacpc14)
Clear it Out ~ Easter theme & use up pastel papers! 
Fab 'n' Funky #114. ~ Easter!
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything Goes!

inside & back detail
 

Stamps/Images: Digistamps from A day for Daisies 'Cuties in Costumes - Bunny for Halloween' (I cut away the pumpkin basket), and 'My little Toys' CDACPC14 freebie. Journaling paper is a digi from FreePrettyThingsForYou.com. Magnolia rubberstamp 'påsk fjädrar', 'tyg rosor', 'trollgräs', påske egg med tag'. hÄnglar og stÄnglar 'God påske' text stamps (=Happy Easter) & small flower retro stamps. Whiff of Joy 'Strawberry Girl - Norma Frickel', & 'Chickie and easter basket - Elisabeth Bell'.
Papers: Bazzill dotted swizz & Making Memories cardstock. Misc scrap paper bits ~ mostly out of the Tim Holtz vintage shabby paperstack, and Panduro Hobby Circus paperstack.
Embellishments/Tools: Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Petite Ovals Large' & 'Labels 8'. Cuttlebug A2 Embossing folder Divine Swirl. Notabene adhesive pearl. Unknown green ribbon, the blue is from Europris. CES - Crafty Emmas Store 'Curly Gardenia paper flower aqua blue'. EK success inverted corner punch. Images is watercolored with Distress Inks & twinkeling H2O's. Inside & back colored with Marvy LePlume markers & misc. crayons. All edges also distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

9 comments:

  1. FLott påskekort. Så fint du har laget innsiden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love this image its gorgeous and another wow to how beautifully you used it...stunning
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful - I love everything about this card! thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a lovely card chick - the colours are fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ADFD images and your choice of blues for your card. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog

    Laura
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,lovely colours and image...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your images are so adorable! Fabulous coloring! Great Easter Card!
    Thanks for playing along with CLEAR IT OUT.
    Rachel B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a sweet and beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky this week and hope to see you again next week. judit x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design! Love your coloring and the layout works wonderfully. Thanks for joining us in this round of the progressive challenges at CDAC.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu