Thursday, December 29, 2011

Matchbox Advent Calender

God Jul & Godt Nytt år!

Denne Julekalenderen lagde jeg til niesen min i november, og hun valgte ut 'blinget' som skulle være på ~ ble selvfølgelig MASSE bling da *hehe* :)
Mitt bidrag til That's So Cute's JuleExtra 2011 utfordring!

Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year!

This is the Advent Calendar I made this year for my niece ~ wich she can use each year from now on, until she gets tired of it ;) It's made out of 24 small matchboxes, and dressed up in papers & bling ~ she picked out the 'blings' so there is ofcourse a lot of it *lol*

Papers: Bazzill cardstock & plain cardboard/kraft papers. Panduro Hobby DP - Vintage Christmas 'Cherished', and Christmas Collection 'God Jul ornament'. Nille Memories scrapbookark kit FOT850 'Christmas'.
Embellishments: Santa & christmas sock is from a local bookstore.
Lots of glue, 3D foam tape & gluedots went into this!
Bazzill 'maraschino' & 'white' pom poms ribbon. 7 Gypsies 'Gaffer tape pack - Red' (=adhesive ribbon). Green ribbon unknown, from a local florist.
 I used QuicKutz 'Sketchbook' Mini alphabet set 4x8 unicase for the name & QK Moxie Skinnimini 2x2 Unicase for the numbers. Misc decorative pins unknown. Glossy accents. Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Snow Flakes.
Blings: Basic Grey rhinestones 'Bling it' misc. colors. Hero Arts 'green & red gemstones'. Notabene rhinestones (angelwings). Kaisercraft rhinestone - Mint colored 'mixed flowers' & 'large flowers'. Galerié (heart) rhinestone bling. Nille Memories rhinestones - green bling.

5 comments:

  1. Rålekker! En heldig liten niese ble nok glad for denne.

    Supert at du deltar hos oss. Håper du kommer tilbake 2012 også. Vi har mange spennende ting på gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Hilde! All those little matchbox drawers will be so much fun for her. :-) Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. Good luck on my candy draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kjempeflott kalender der du nok har lakt ned litt tid i å lage.
    herlig pynt på toppen.
    takk for ditt bidrag.
    ønsker deg og dine et godt nytt år.
    klem pia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utrolig flott kalender! Likte eksta godt juletreet av pom-poms :)

    Takk for at du deltar hos TJSC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så herlig kalender, tenker det var ei lita jente som var strålende fornøyd med denne!

    Tusen takk for herlig bidrag til utfordringen vår hos That's just so cute!

    Klem Stine :-)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu