Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bookworm Bookmarks!

Åååå så søt liten bokorm! Niesen min er nettopp begyndt i andre klassen, så jeg håper hun får bruk for disse bokmerkene ~ og mere lyst til å lese! Da jeg var på hennes alder var jeg allerede en liten bokorm, husker enda første gangen jeg leste en bok med mere tekst i enn bilder .. om Den lille Prinsen. Vakker bok!


My second entry for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #2. with an optional Back To School theme (=cdacpc2), and I've used Jens Digi Stamps bookworm freebie here ~ he's so cute!



Theese bookmarks are for my little niece who has just started on the 2nd grade ~ I hope she'll get a better appetite for reading soon! There is so much lovely children books out there ~ Alice in wonderland for example!
When I was her age I was at the liberary often and picked out books to dream away in.. but then I got started reading even before I began school ~ my elder brother wouldn't read my Donald Duck mags. out loud for me, so I had to learn the letters early.. *lol*
By then I was hooked, and became a frequent visitor at the liberary.. The first book I fell in love with that had more words than pictures in it was The little Prince. Also any book by Astrid Lindgren was a sure favourite


Stamps/images: Jens Digi Stamps 'Bookworm on book with glasses'. Elizabeth O. Dulemba Coloring Page Tuesdays Digis - Back2SchoolBooks. Magnolia rubberstamps 'Bryllups swirl'.
Papers:
Misc papers/cardstock & We R Memory Keepers - White Out collection 'Frenzy - Rumble'.

Embellishments: QK Revolution REV 0072 Circles lim ed. 4x4. EK Success Whale of a punch Paper Shapers - Circle.
BTW: If anyone wondered ~ the book I'm reading is a Dr.Who book 'Wetworld' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen