Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Blogaversary winners :)

Thanks for joining my 2-years anniversary blogcandy, for all the sweet comments & for following my blog :) I've just been browsing fast through your blogs, too check the ones who wrote about my candy - and who's following me
Wow! So many sweet blogs, many new to me :) When I find time, I'll be sure to enjoy looking & commenting on your creations

Now - I have written down all the names, once, twice or three times on little notes - then I cut them out & gave 'em a shuffle. And my mum picked out three winners, in this order:.
(the numbers behind the names was just a 'ticket' number)
First up - to get the cute TGF set 'Happy Day' with Oliver and Amelia - is: Scrappelise!
Second & Third picks to get a full envelope each of stamped motifs, is: Judith Veldhuizen & Maria-Therese!

♥ ♥ ♥ Gratulerer! Congratulations! Email me! ♥ ♥ ♥

5 comments:

  1. Ohoooo! Tusen, tusen takk! Så herlig, de stemplene er så søte men jeg har ingen selv, desverre! Og så vant jeg nå. Nå ble jeg glad! Nok en gang. tusen. tusen takk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Thank you so much!!!!! I'm soo happy about it!! I will sent you an e-mail right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulazioni alle vincitrici un saluto a te!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hærlig! Tusen takk! Sender mail straks!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen