Saturday, July 31, 2010

DDCC #83. Anything Goes!


Utfordringen hos Dutch Dare Card #83. er 'hva som helst!', så jeg har laget to elvis presley kort! :) Det er så synd at Cornish Heritage Stamps butikken stenger - jeg har kjøpt disse og de nydelige Friendly Critters stemplene mine der! ♥


The challenge at Dutch Dare Card is #83.'Anything Goes', so I've made a couple of Elvis cards - and I'm very sad to see the Cornish Heritage Stamp store close - they have been my supplier of theese and friendly critters stamps ♥ I've sent in my last order, and I was lucky enough to get some of the stamps I've 'needed' in my collection. But what now? Where to get theese lines in the future? And what about the forums - will they dissapear? :( I so hope that the shop including the Elvis, critters, Kinkade etc. will be bought up and continued! Best wishes for Richard & Liz in their future endeavours. Have always received great service from them :)

*** My TGF blogcandy is closing in an hour, and I'll be back later to blog about the winners! ***

Stamps/Image: Cornish Heritage Stamps - Elvis on one knee, Santa baby.
Paper:
Notabene cardstock, Making Memories & misc scrap-papers.

Embellishments:
Charm from Bunny Zoe - I think! Doodlebug eyelets. Cuttlebug Embossing A2 - script texture, & die Divine Swirl. QK Revolution REV 0072 Circles lim ed. 4x4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! :)
♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen